Terms & Conditions Policy
Blossom Occasions Ltd
All Equipment are hired from us
hiring service needs to be paid by the Client.
All our Customer needs to agree & abide by our Terms and Conditions which is stated below and are as follows:
OUR PROCESS & PAYMENT OPTIONS
- All Crockery, Culteries, Table Linen, Cloth Linen and Chaircovers/sashes are hired from Blossom Occasions LTD by Our Clients -unless stated otherwise. There is a holding fees is required against Damages,Theft and/or missing items of any such at the earliest convenience and the Holding fees depends on your hired items and the size and Location of your Event/Party.
- An INITIAL PART PAYMENT deposit of the Agreed cost needs to be paid by BACS along with the Holding fees of £250:00 as soon as the first invoice is received by you via the Accounts Team- Payment would need to be made as advised on your invoice.
- The Outstanding balance payment for the list of items on your contract and/or Final Incurred Payments requested after Amendments and/or Additional orders have been placed/Late Payment incurred fees must be paid in full 4weeks before the Event and at the date requested by the Accounts Department. (Cheques only accepted 6weeks by prior event) and A holding fees against damages and Lost of properties is required with a first payment requested by Blossom Occasions LTD.
- The standard hire period is three days. This allows for collection/delivery on the day prior and return on the day following your function.
- For late returned equipment or extended hire add 50% for 4-5 days and 100% for 5-7 days.
- The delivery and collection service will be charged according to time, mileage and value of order. Charges are based on driver having convenient access to a ground floor location.
- A washing up service are compulsory and would be charged separately and on a different entity for All Crockery, Cutlery, Glassware and Stainless steel and Laundry services for Table Linen, Chair Covers, Napkins and Sashes.
- A Holding Deposit is charged by the nunber of hired items ordered and is a compulsory fee required against any losses and/or damages on all hired out properties before and during your Event. The Holding deposit would be refundable at the end of your event, Once all our hired properties have been checked. If there are any loss and/or damages to our properties hired out to you, Blossom Occasions LTD would notify you after your events depending on the time the Client allocates for clearing up - however if no clearing up has been allocated, Blossom Occasions LTD would notify you as soon as possible depending on the Staff availability as per the time of a check taking place. To avoid any disagreements, Please always state to us, if you need a clearing up Staff and allocation time which would be charged according to the volume and the size of your event/clearing staff hired out.
- Any losses or damages to Blossom Occasions LTD's properties hired out to the Client would be deducted from the agreed holding fees. For your record, Damages and/or loss to properties would be charged according to our Suppliers’ Original buying price- Linen & Ice Buckets–£25:00 per Linen & Ice Bucket; Napkins- £7:50 each; Charger plates - £4:00 per Plate; Baskets and Tongs -£10:00 per item; Crockery and Cutleries- Separately charged by Event planning team for your event; Table Number Stand- £3:00 per Stand; Other Table Number Stand- £5:00 per Stand; Chair Covers- £15:00 per Cover and Sashes-£4:00 per Sash, Cake Stand -£95:00, Cake Knife/Fork- £35:00, Glasses & Tumblers- £8:00 each.
- Blossom Occasions LTD are not obliged and would not be at your event to oversee your event, unless this has been requested and the cost is dependent upon the number of Guests and travelling time and location.
(Late Payment and Cheques)
- Cheques only accepted 6 weeks prior to your event.
- Late Payment is not acceptable and if this happen you would incur a 1.5% on any outstanding balance and would be charged after 15:00pm UK Time if the requested payment is not made and this applicable to all forms of payments. To avoid incurring extra charges, please make payments on time or in advance.
- We accept payments by Cheque, BACS, Cash or payment via Blossom Occasions' PayPal Account. (Please note: Payments made via Paypal would incur extra cost and should be paid off by the CUSTOMER/ CLIENT). And please note, We do not store ANY OF YOUR details nor do we share customer details with any third party)
Make Cheque payable to"Blossom Occasions Ltd".
Payment byBACS: BANK DETAILS can be requested as an option of payment when orders have been placed.
NB: Please Always Quote Our Booking reference on the Agreed Contract when making payment exactly as it's been stated.
If you need further Assistance,
Please phone 01245450407
Please email us on the address stated above to confirm any form of payment has been made or credit.
Terms and Conditions
EVENT COVERAGE, PROPERTY AND EQUIPMENT Supplied.
- Full On site Coverage service is charged by the hours we are present at your event and its charged at £15:00 per hour on the day of event, however it also depends on the Number of Guests attending/attended, the Location and travel visibility.
- All Hired equipment remains the property of "Blossom Occasions Ltd".
- The customer is responsible for all equipment hired, from the time of collection (or delivery) until its return. The hirer is responsible for equipment delivered to unattended premises.
- The customer is responsible for returning equipment to the containers/hampers provided. We do not search the premises when we collect equipment.
- Broken, lost and damaged equipment and linen will be charged at the full replacement cost. Replacement charges are per item. This also applies to containers.
- Equipment will be checked on return following washing. OUR COUNT IS FINAL.
- No responsibility will be accepted for injury or damage caused by use and handling of the equipment.
- The charge does not include insurance against theft, loss or damage.
- Orders may only be reduced up to 10 days prior to Event date.
- No consideration will be given to shortage or damage to equipment unless informed by the Client within 24hours of delivery.
- There will be no refund on Item for over ordering and/or Number of Guests.
- We reserve the right to substitute any items due to circumstances beyond the suppliers control. However if you insist to have this items, there will be additional cost charged on each item(s).
- Linen orders must be confirmed 21 days prior to event.
- Linen sizes may vary slightly as some shrinkage does occur and colours may vary due to batch and usage.
- Linen must not be pinned or stapled.
- Linen does not include charges of laundry on the agreed cointract, this is charged separately.
- Ensure damp linen is left to dry before being packed into bags. Mildew will form on damp linen within a few hours.
- A full replacement cost will be charged for lost linen
- A full replacement cost will be charged for linen damaged beyond laundering, or by burning
- Spare linen supplied with your order will form part of your order and be treated as such and additional incurred cost would apply.
- On Discounted Package Deals - Blossom Occasions would not at any time exchange or substitute for an alternative and No Refund would be given at any time. The discounted package deal if you have taken one needs to be made in full and failure to comply with our T & C policy may result to criminal negligence. However, if you insist on items to be added onto the items agreed upon, a charge will apply and this would be invoiced to you at the end of our final count.
Pre-order Service Returns & Exchange Policy
Please note that this document applies only to goods bought as Pre-order via our Order form.
Our Ingredient Statement
"Blossom OccasionsLtd" are committed to using the finest foods and ingredients available to us in all our hampers and foodie gifts. All the foods we use carry the statutory ingredient label. Our customers should be aware when ordering that we do not offer foods in our range that are specifically suitable for allergy sufferers or diabetics. We can however undertake bespoke orders for customers where required, by negotiation and with a minimum of two weeks prior notice.
All foods including cakes, gourmet slices, scones, muffins, brownies, flapjacks, cookies and birthday cakes could either contain nuts or contain traces of nuts. All our foods are made in environments that use nuts.
For ingredient information of specific food products used or to arrange a bespoke hamper, please contact our customer service department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org prior to ordering. We cannot accept return of food gifts after dispatch as taken place. Please view additional information on product substitutions your rights to cancel under the EU Distance Selling Directive 2000 and all other matter related to Terms & Conditions by clicking the word- Terms
Pre-ordered Goods or Hampers would normally take 6-10 weeks for delivery and the orders can not be exchanged and are non-refundable.
PRICE AND PAYMENT (Event & Online Shopping)
The price of the Goods shall be that stipulated on the Website. The price excludes VAT & delivery charges- the delivery charges is included at the end.
The total purchase price, including delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping Invoice prior to confirming/paying for the order.
After the order is received, "Blossom Occasions Ltd" -The Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods together with information on the right to cancel if the Buyer is a Consumer.
In the case of consumer sales, payment of the price plus delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
In the case of other sales, payment of the price minus delivery charges shall be due within 30 days of the date of receipt of the invoice supplied by the Seller.
Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due from day to day until the date of payment at a rate of 5.00% above the base rate of the Bank of England from time to time in force.
RIGHTS OF SELLER
Blossom Occasions Ltd reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website along with the T & C Policy, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. We shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order. And we verbally inform Customer and/or Clients by telephone and in writing through our Facebook, Twitter pages which are both connected to our website of the changes that has occured on our website and T & C POLICY which is updated from time to time.
Blossom Occasions Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time.
Blossom Occasions Ltd shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
AGE OF CONSENT
Where Goods may only be purchased by persons of a certain age, the buyer will be asked when placing an order to declare that they are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods(In the UK, When purchasing Alcoholic drinks, you need to be 18 years of age and over and in the USA, you need to be 22 years of age and above).
If Blossom Occasions Ltd discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, Blossom Occasions Ltd shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS -Online Shopping!
1. What are my cancellation rights? We hope you will be pleased with your purchase(s) online. However, should you wish to, you have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 5 working days from the day after you receive the goods under the Selling Regulations, providing that:
i) the instructions below are followed;
ii) the goods have not been used or modified in any way;
iii) they are returned to Blossom Occasions Ltd via Royal Mail at your cost with the original packaging
iv) Blossom Occasions via Royal Mail receives the goods back in a resalable condition.
2. How do I cancel my order? To exercise your right of cancellation, you must immediately send an email to email@example.com stating your order acknowledgment number (which can be found in your order acknowledgment e-mail) and that you wish to cancel your order.
3. How/when will the money be refunded to me if I cancel my order, and the goods have not yet been dispatched? If you exercise your right of cancellation BEFORE the goods have been dispatched, then the order will be cancelled. The amount you have paid will be refunded to your debit/credit card within 30 days at no additional cost to you.
4. How/when will the money be refunded to me if I don’t take delivery of the goods? If you exercise your right of cancellation AFTER the goods have been dispatched, and you fail to take delivery of the goods, Blossom Occasions
Ltd shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods, less any expenses incurred for failed delivery (typically the delivery charge to you, plus a charge by our couriers to return the goods back to us, usually £12.00, (based on weight)).
5. What is your returns policy for goods I have taken receipt of? If you exercise your right of cancellation as stated in paragraph A) above in relation to all or any part of the order, and you take delivery of the goods, you will be responsible for returning the cancelled goods to Blossom Occasions Ltd
via Royal Mail at your own expense. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or whilst they are in transit being returned back to us. You must return the goods in the original packaging and in a resalable condition. We advise that you use a service that requests signatures on delivery to ensure that there are no problems in relation to lost goods in transit. The goods must be returned to us within 7 days of receipt to qualify for a full refund. We are able to arrange a collection of the goods and a return to us using our courier service but there will be a charge, typically £19.95.
6. Where should I return the goods to? The cancelled goods should be returned to Blossom Occasions Ltd,63 Eglinton Drive, Chelmsford Essex CM2 6YL. Please ensure you send your order number with your goods as we will not be able to process any returns without it.
7. What is the time limit for returning the goods? The cancelled goods must be returned to us within 7 working days of informing us of your cancellation.
8. How/when will the money be refunded to me if I take delivery of the goods? Once you have notified Blossom Occasions Ltd that you are cancelling the contract, and after the cancelled items have been received in good resalable condition by us within 7 days of the cancellation, we will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card.
9. What happens if I cancel all or part of the order, but the goods returned back to Blossom Occasions Ltd have been returned in a damaged condition? If the cancelled goods are not received back by us in a good resalable condition (packets must be unopened & unused), Blossom Occasions Ltd may charge you a sum not exceeding the value of the goods and all incidental costs involved in supplying them to you, including packing, administration and delivery charges.
10. Can I exchange all or part of my order? If you have ordered something in error then we are happy to exchange it for something else s long as the goods fill all of the same criteria above for returns. We can exchange the goods using our courier at a typical charge of the actual charge is based on weight and we can calculate this for you. Alternatively you can return the goods back to us at your own expense via your choice of postage, however Blossom Occasions Ltd will not be liable for lost of Goods and place a fresh order for the new goods.
11. What if my goods are delivered damaged? The procedure for accepting a delivery is outlined in the Delivery Options section. If the goods are damaged on receipt, you have 2 working days from receipt of goods to inform us and we will then take the appropriate action. We will be unable to provide any refund or replacement after this.
Any Items hired from a Third party other than Blossom Occasions LTD is and will not be any of our responsibility, whether Blossom Occasions LTD's Staff are on site or not. And it is not Blossom Occasions LTD's duty or responsibility to clear and/or keep any third party's items during and after your Event.
Blossom Occasions LTD's Staff are available on Hire to provide services to your Guests & Audience and to clear up at the end of your event, however Blossom Occasions LTD charges for this Service.
Ask for more details at the time of booking your EVENT.
Your privacy is guaranteed:
We will never give, lease or sell your personal information. Period!
100% safe secure shopping:
All personal information that you submit is encrypted and secure.
This site is tested and certified daily to pass the FBI/SANS Internet Security Test. Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not 100% happy with your Blossom Occasions Ltd online shopping experience, we will offer you a credit note.
However, Food Items; Jewellery and Body Products would not be exchanged or refunded at anytime.
Blossom Occasions Ltd
"Live the Diamond Lifestyle"
For all the Party requipment you need!
Hall & Table Decoration
Event Management & Planning Solutions
Gift & Basket Hamper Specialist
Wedding Management & Planning
Adult And Children Party Management & Planning
Party Organiser/Planner & Creative Party Designer
Crocerky & Cutlery Hire
Holiday Villa Rentals